Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OUTFIT POST: Valentines Date!




Colour Block Top - Barkins
Skull Necklace - Monserat De Lucca
Spike Necklace - Marc Jacobs

YAY!! My Jellies arrived in the mail a few days ago, I was so excited! Have been wanting a pair for ages, particularly in black. You can get them from Jelly Beans for $29! They are available in 5 different colours and shipping is super fast. Only problem is the sizing runs a little small... way too small to be honest. I recommend ordering at least one size up! after a few attempts I ordered a size 41 and they JUST fit me. If I end up ordering any other colours I will definitely go for 42's. (I'm a ladies size AU8.5, my Havaianas are a 39-40!). Either way, I love my jellies and definitely recommend these guys. 



3 comments:

  1. We adore you necklace accessories... So cute!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the revival of jelly babies ! nice blog - i'm following :)
    x

    ReplyDelete